Makanfinder.com ("us", "we" or "our"), a company registered in mangalore, with a registered address at Pinto's Ln, near PIO Mall, Mallikatte, Bejai, Mangalore, Karnataka 575001, owns and operates the website www.makanfinder.com ("Website").
If any term of this Policy is or may become for any reason invalid or unenforceable at law, the validity and enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
2. YOUR INFORMATIONWhile using our Service, we may collect certain personally identifiable or general information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal Data - While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- General Data - We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used. This General Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Payment Data - We may collect your payment instrument number (e.g., credit card), your name and billing address, and the security code associated with your payment instrument (e.g., the CSV or CVV), etc. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the payment data, to the extent consisting of details related to the manner and mode of payment of fees for the use of the Website and Services, submitted by you while making payment of fees: (a) goes through the safe and secure transaction process provided by makanfinder.com payment gateway partners; (b) goes through the Visa or Mastercard pages, as the case may be, based on your payment method(s) in order to prevent any misuse of your payment details; and (c) that such payment details are not shared with the Website, makanfinder.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties or any other users of the Website and Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Any other information received from other sources like the business partners, service providers, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers, etc.
3. COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
Certain services and third-party technology may involve collection and usage of information from you, including but not limited to, Google Analytics.We might use the collected data for various purposes including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To communicate with you with regards to our services
- To contact you for market research
- To customize your experience on our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues